Monday, November 16, 2009

Jeffrey Campbell Alexa wedge



My latest obsession, I'm on a mission to get them.
This lovely wedge by Jeffrey Campbell is only available on LF Stores in a small quantity. They look like  the Acne Atacoma wedge and this is why I love them, they're an affordable version. I have already emailed LF Stores. I admit I'm nervous while waiting for a reply just because I want these shoes so badly. I've already seen a few girls sporting this wedge and I can't wait to own a pair.

------

Atacoma by Acne

seen on Alexa Chung



4 comments:

3253128 said...

ahh i am also on a quest for JC Alexa boots & wanted to ask if u know if LF ships internationally? i live in the netherlands and it looks like i have no chance of getting my grubby paws on these beauties. i've tried emailing LF but gotten no replies :(

Lily said...

Well, I haven't gotten a reply from LF either!
I've tried searching around and read that LF doesn't do international shipping and that the shoes are only available in store, that adds to the fact that the quantity is limited, so our chances of getting a pair of these is pretty slim :( there were only 12 pairs for sale on the SOHO store
I think the best thing to do is call the LF store and get info from them. The number is 212.966.5889

jkf said...

I just got these at LF in Santa Monica on 4th Street. If you call ask for Zoe. She'll take care of you. They run true to size and are super comfy. Adorable. LOVE.

Cazals Clélia said...

I really love this shoes <3